Let’s start with an easy question: Do you get the thrills when talking about how great digital communication can promote great products? Yes? Okay, so far so good. Let’s jump to the next one: Would you like to be part of one of the best fintech companies coming out of Copenhagen, Denmark with ambitions to build the best workplace? If you can answer YES to this as well then we are off to a pretty good start. Let’s continue.
We are Risika. Data lovers, Culture geeks, Visionaries, Doers, Leaders, Gamers, Learners, Explores, Moms, Dads, Dog lovers, Strategists, Foodies but most importantly we are People-People and we genuinely believe that our people are the most important part of our company. Still with us? Great, then please keep reading.
For our marketing team of four people, we are looking for an experienced Web Developer based out of Plovdiv, that has the experience and skills to take us to the next level. Buying into the above and having a “we” approach to your job is an absolute must. Perfect, you are on board with that as well. Let’s dive a bit deeper into the role.
As a Web Developer in Risika’s marketing team, you will be an integral part of launching and maintaining digital solutions across multiple channels. You’ll help extend and maintain our corporate website, launch new microsites, be involved in product-led and social-led growth activities, support the team with setting up email and social media campaigns just to name a few. We promise that it will not be boring :)
We would like you to
- Maintain all technical aspects of our marketing activities. Our current web tech-stack is React, NextJS, Sanity, Github, Netlify, Cloudflare.
- Develop, implement and maintain frontend code
- Work on new digital initiatives and proactively improve existing ones
- Use a combination of data and customer feedback to refine and optimise screens, processes and micro-interactions
- Think holistically, whilst being detail-oriented and delivery focused
- Be comfortable with being on a scaleup journey where things can be a bit chaotic at times
What we would like you to have
- 5+ years experience as a web or frontend developer
- An impressive portfolio that demonstrates your attention to detail and your ability to implement pixel-perfect design
- Demonstrated experience in launching public-facing websites for a global audience
- A good understanding of React, various headless CMSs, Jamstack concepts, Git repositories, CI/CD pipelines, CDNs, hosting providers and domain management
- Experience with Hubspot integrations
- Experience consuming rest API data in frontend applications
- A good understanding of web optimization, including SEO
- An inclusive and collaborative mindset and the ability to speak to professionals from different backgrounds
- A problem-solving mindset and the ability to translate insights into world-class digital marketing products
- Adaptability, always open-minded and curious, and eager to learn new skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Confidence working in Figma, Sketch and other design tools (Adobe CC suite)
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Marvel, InVision or similar
- Confidence working with design and brand guidelines
You’ll probably have some other topics and ideas that we need to solve and that’s why the above bullets are what we imagine the main focus would be but we expect that you lay down the cards and help us understand what we need to focus on achieving our goals.
What you can expect from us
Of course we offer all the lovely benefits like an awesome location in the heart of Plovdiv, flexible working hours, multi sport card, the option to work remote, lunch and all of that good stuff. But the most important part is that we offer you the opportunity to join a one of a kind startup journey where you can create real impact (not just the buzz word kind of impact but real impact where you take full responsibility of your area of expertise) and work together with the friendliest and brightest minds in the industry.
In 2017 a small group of FinTech nerds from Copenhagen hatched a vision to challenge the faceless and old-school status quo within the exotic industry of financial risk management. We leverage machine learning to help companies predict paying and non-paying customers, while delivering more ideal customers, through the Risika platform. Our ever growing collection of nerdy teamplayers has origins in auditing, sales, data and computer science, all gathered to make sure that our solutions are as flexible, automated, and reliable as possible. We are trusted by more than 1000 finance and sales professionals across the Nordics, and we are closing in on 100 champagne celebrations since we started - a ritual that manifests our triumph virtue.