Let’s start with an easy question: Do you get a kick out of enabling us to grow a top of the class fintech product? Yes? Okay, so far so good. Let’s jump to the next one: Would you like to contribute to expanding our customer base and market presence? If you can answer YES to this one as well then we are off to a pretty good start. Let’s continue.
We are Risika. Data lovers, Culture geeks, Visionaries, Doers, Leaders, Gamers, Learners, Explores, Moms, Dads, Dog lovers, Strategists, Foodies but most importantly we are People-People and we genuinely believe that our people are the most important part of our company. Still with us? Great, then please keep reading.
In the role of Lead Sourcer and Market Analyst you will be responsible for going deep on potential lead categories and assisting us with researching and identifying the best suited companies for our solutions in our different markets, building the foundations for our top-funnel. You will analyze the commercial fit for the companies in industries such as information and services, finance, consulting, manufacturing and many more. The companies you identify will be contacted by our outbound teams. You will also conduct market analyses of new markets as we consider our next moves. You will report to and work closely with our Revenue Operations Manager, but also our Head of Inside Sales, the Chief Revenue Officer and other internal stakeholders.
The work hours will be 12-15 hours per week.
We would like you to
- Do market analysis and research and identify potential leads
- Find joy in tasks that tend to be repetitive
- Work closely together with our sales teams to support them to achieve their targets
- An interest in entrepreneurship and startups. Eager to learn and get the experience of working at rapidly growing SaaS scaleup on a journey from seed stage to series A.
- Be comfortable with being on a startup journey where things can be a bit chaotic at times
- Be an awesome team member, have a structured mindset and go do approach to your work
What we would like you to have
- Good analytical skills. Ability to dig deep on many data points, and crawl websites in order to assess commercial fit
- A good financial and commercial understanding
- An ability to in a clear and well-argued way communicate to the sales teams and stakeholders
- An Interest in entrepreneurship and startups. Eager to learn and get the experience of working at rapidly growing SaaS scaleup on a journey from seed stage to series A
- An interest in joining a new team where responsibilities and ways of working are not set in stone
- Verbal and written communication skills in Danish and English - other languages are just a huge plus
You’ll probably have some other topics and ideas that we need to solve and that’s why the above bullets are what we imagine the main focus would be but we expect that you lay down the cards and help us understand what we need to focus on achieving our goals.
What you can expect from us
Of course we offer all the lovely benefits like an awesome location in the heart of Copenhagen, pension scheme, flexible working hours, the option to work remote, health insurance, lunch and all of that good stuff. But the most important part is that we offer you the opportunity to join a one of a kind startup journey where you can create real impact (not just the buzz word kind of impact but real impact where you take full responsibility of your area of expertise) and work together with the friendliest and brightest minds in the industry.
In 2017 a small group of FinTech nerds from Copenhagen hatched a vision to challenge the faceless and old-school status quo within the exotic industry of financial risk management. We leverage machine learning to help companies predict paying and non-paying customers, while delivering more ideal customers, through the Risika platform. Our ever growing collection of nerdy teamplayers has origins in auditing, sales, data and computer science, all gathered to make sure that our solutions are as flexible, automated, and reliable as possible. We are trusted by more than 1000 finance and sales professionals across the Nordics, and we are closing in on 100 champagne celebrations since we started - a ritual that manifests our triumph virtue.