Let’s start with an easy question: Do you get the thrills when making sure that our debit and credit are on point? Yes? Okay, so far so good. Let’s jump to the next one: Would you like to be part of one of the best fintech companies coming out of Copenhagen? If you can answer YES to this one as well then we are off to a pretty good start. Let’s continue.
We are Risika. Data lovers, Culture geeks, Visionaries, Doers, Leaders, Gamers, Learners, Explores, Moms, Dads, Dog lovers, Strategists, Foodies but most importantly we are People-People and we genuinely believe that our people are the most important part of our company. Still with us? Great, then please keep reading.
We are looking for a Financial Controller that of course has the right experience and skills to take us to the next level but buying into the above and having a “we” approach to your job is an absolute must. Perfect, you are on board with that as well. Let’s dive a bit deeper into the role.
As a Financial Controller you’ll be taking care of the day to day controls, accounting and liquidity. You’ll be working close together with our CFO and Head of Legal. As Risika A/S is the parent company of a growing international group, monthly consolidation of the financial results of the subsidiaries will be a natural part of your area of responsibility.
We would like you to
- Participate in the continuous development of our financial controls, system integration and automation
- Monthly reporting and consolidation
- Help us keeping track of finances as we grow the business rapidly
- Have a focus on transparent communication to make sure that key stakeholders and relevant departments are on the same page
- Be a courageous and people-centric Financial Controller that takes pride in constructive feedback, development of peers, pushing status quo and living up to our virtues
- Be comfortable with being on a startup journey where things can be a bit chaotic at times
What we would like you to have
- Min. 3 years of experience within auditing, financial controlling or bookkeeping
- Experience with E-conomic or Microsoft Business Central
- An understanding of and experience with group consolidation to combining the financial results of our subsidiary companies into a combined financial result
- Experience with software subscriptions companies (SaaS) and revenue accruals is a plus but not mandatory
- An open minded approach to coaching and willingness to always learn new things
- Min. a HD1 or Bachelor within Business Administration or similar - plus if you have HD2 or a Master degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and other languages are just a huge plus
You’ll probably have some other topics and ideas that we need to solve and that’s why the above bullets are what we imagine the main focus would be but we expect that you lay down the cards and help us understand what we need to focus on achieving our goals.
What you can expect from us
Of course we offer all the lovely benefits like an awesome location in the heart of Copenhagen, pension scheme, flexible working hours, the option to work remote, health insurance, lunch and all of that good stuff. But the most important part is that we offer you the opportunity to join a one of a kind startup journey where you can create real impact (not just the buzz word kind of impact but real impact where you take full responsibility of your area of expertise) and work together with the friendliest and brightest minds in the industry.
In 2017 a small group of FinTech nerds from Copenhagen hatched a vision to challenge the faceless and old-school status quo within the exotic industry of financial risk management. We leverage machine learning to help companies predict paying and non-paying customers, while delivering more ideal customers, through the Risika platform. Our ever growing collection of nerdy teamplayers has origins in auditing, sales, data and computer science, all gathered to make sure that our solutions are as flexible, automated, and reliable as possible. We are trusted by more than 1000 finance and sales professionals across the Nordics, and we are closing in on 100 champagne celebrations since we started - a ritual that manifests our triumph virtue.