Let’s start with an easy question: Do you get a kick out of selling a top of the class fintech product? Yes? Okay, so far so good. Let’s jump to the next one: Would you like to be in charge of one of the first touchpoints with upcomings Risika customers by leading our BDR team? If you can answer YES to this one as well then we are off to a pretty good start. Let’s continue.
We are Risika. Data lovers, Culture geeks, Visionaries, Doers, Leaders, Gamers, Learners, Explores, Moms, Dads, Dog lovers, Strategists, Foodies but most importantly we are People-People and we genuinely believe that our people are the most important part of our company. Still with us? Great, then please keep reading.
We are looking for a Team Lead for our BDRs that has the experience of scaling a BDR function from seed stage, but also can identify themselves with the above and having a “we” approach to how you and your team succeed is an absolute must. Good, you are on board with that as well. Let’s dive a bit deeper into the role.
As our first Team Lead for BDRs you will be in charge of building out the BDR function as we scale. Currently, the team is small but successful, seeing booking rates over 10% due to solid ICP fit and lead sourcing capabilities. The BDR team will consist of both SMB focused BDRs as well as enterprise focused ones. Currently, the main focus is the Danish market, but we will scale into international areas now. You will grow the team while ensuring your team is delivering a solid pipeline for meetings and developing future Sales Executives for Risika.
As a Team Lead you will work very closely with the Head of Inside Sales, Head of Enterprise and our Revenue Operations Manager.
We would like you to
- Ensure the team is delivering a repeatable & profitable pipeline of meetings for our sales teams across SMB and Enterprise
- Carry and exceed your team quota
- Be responsible for guiding and coaching individual members of the BDR team and build careers paths for everyone in the team
- Monitor team performance and build effective outbound programs based on cold-calling
- Have a positive mindset, being very people-centric and a good coach, while also having the competitiveness and experience to seek quality work from yourself and your team
- Be a “we” player that understands that we all need to run together and make each other better in order for Risika to achieve our goals
- Be comfortable with being on a scaleup journey where things can be a bit chaotic at times
- To spot, attract, hire and train people
- Not afraid of sometimes putting yourself on the line and showing the way by doing some cold-calling yourself
- Add to an already fun, encouraging and results-oriented culture
What we would like you to have
- A proven history of over-achieving quota and achieving target in consecutive months as a BDR yourself and as a manager of BDRs/SDRs
- Proven successful experience from a cold-calling BtB environment
- A genuine interest in taking on the leadership role with a people first mentality
- Great verbal and written communication skills in Danish (fluent) and English - other languages are just a huge plus
- Preferably experience from BtB SaaS
- Great experience with sales tools, CRM systems, presentations etc.
- The ability to think strategically and identify opportunities
- An open minded approach to coaching and willingness to always learn new things
- Strong interpersonal skills and excels at relationship building and collaboration
You’ll probably have some other topics and ideas that we need to solve and that’s why the above bullets are what we imagine the main focus would be but we expect that you lay down the cards and help us understand what we need to focus on achieving our goals.
What you can expect from us
Of course we offer all the lovely benefits like an awesome location in the heart of Copenhagen, pension scheme, flexible working hours, the option to work remote, health insurance, lunch and all of that good stuff. But the most important part is that we offer you the opportunity to join a one of a kind startup journey where you can create real impact (not just the buzz word kind of impact but real impact where you take full responsibility of your area of expertise) and work together with the friendliest and brightest minds in the industry.
We offer a strong development plan, commission plan and we want to kickstart an awesome career plan for you.
In 2017 a small group of FinTech nerds from Copenhagen hatched a vision to challenge the faceless and old-school status quo within the exotic industry of financial risk management. We leverage machine learning to help companies predict paying and non-paying customers, while delivering more ideal customers, through the Risika platform. Our ever growing collection of nerdy teamplayers has origins in auditing, sales, data and computer science, all gathered to make sure that our solutions are as flexible, automated, and reliable as possible. We are trusted by more than 1000 finance and sales professionals across the Nordics, and we are closing in on 100 champagne celebrations since we started - a ritual that manifests our triumph virtue.